Our premier 4 week personalized reading and mentoring experience.
PORTAL PRIESTESS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions for Portal Priestess Services:
1. Majority Status. I certify that I am 18 years of age or older.
2. Physical Status. I state that I am physically and mentally of sound mind and body and that I do not currently take any medication or have any conditions that might affect my capacity to enter into this agreement or to participate in any activity, program or course (each, a “Course”) involving Portal Priestess services (hereinafter referred to as “Portal Priestess”).
3. Confidentiality. I acknowledge that the identities of any and all participants in any Course, gathering or group sessions shall be maintained in total confidence, and I agree that I will not disclose any such information to any third party. I acknowledge any breach of this Confidentiality provision will constitute a material breach of this agreement. I also agree that I will not use any names, addresses, telephone numbers or e-mail addresses I receive from Portal Priestess in any capacity, including without limitation, a Course, in any manner or for any purpose other than in connection with Portal Priestess.
4. Personal Representations. I acknowledge and agree that all Portal Priestess “Courses” are educational and are not therapeutic in design, intent or methodology and are not a substitute for medical, psychological or psychiatric treatment, psychotherapy, or any other medical treatment or program health program. The Courses do not address physical, mental or emotional health issues that are best dealt with by physicians, psychotherapists, or other health professionals. I am responsible for my health and well being at all times during any Course and while working within the Portal Priestess frameworks and courses - virtually or in-person. I acknowledge that some participants may find Courses emotionally and even physically challenging, and that they may possibly be physically, mentally and emotionally taxing. I acknowledge that Portal Priestess hereby advises not to take any Course in the event that I am unwilling or unable to meet these physical, emotional and/or mental challenges.
5. Non-Disclosure Agreement. I acknowledge that the information provided by Portal Priestess is copyrighted, is the property of Portal Priestess, is not to be used for resale or otherwise and may only be used for my personal use. Any material or information which I acquire or become acquainted with may not be reproduced, copied, distributed, summarized, removed from Portal Priestess’ premises or otherwise exploited without the prior written consent of Portal Priestess in each case. I acknowledge that Portal Priestess has and shall retain all rights, title and interest in and to the information and material, and no license or right of any kind or nature in or to the information or material is granted. I also acknowledge that Rono & Sierra may not be physically present at all times during any Course and that additional staff at Portal Priestess will lead those classes in her stead.
6. Media Release. I acknowledge that if I agree to be filmed or recorded for a testimonial or otherwise agreed upon filming by the Portal Priestess Media Team (“Producer”) that I further agree for “Producer” to use such agreed upon material, at their sole discretion, anywhere in the world, in perpetuity, and in any form or format, may make use of their captured material, without limitation, including but not limited to recordings, programs, websites, photographs, exhibits, etc., as well as in any advertising, promotional literature, or any other distribution methods, without limitation, in any way that Portal Priestess sees fit. I agree that I shall have no right of approval, make no claim of compensation, nor make any claims arising out of use, alteration or changes to my likeness
I also understand that I have the right to request removal of a picture or image if I have a valid reason for requesting that (in writing) to the “Producer”.
I understand that the Producer will not be using any personal photos of my sacred portal or any elements of my personal pussyology reading for any of the above said purposes. If an opportunity arises for the use of these personal photos for anything other than our agreed upon use (IE- a private or group reading) or the specific event or workshop that you exclusively agreed to use these photos for, that there will be a separate release agreement with explicit permissions outlined that will be required for the rights to use those photos in any media creations.
7. Limitation of Liability. I acknowledge that Portal Priestess is not physically, mentally or emotionally therapeutic or based on medical psychology or psychiatry, in any way. I have chosen to participate of my own free will and take full responsibility for any and all actions that I might take as a result of my participation in the Course(s) and agree that I will not hold Portal Priestess or any of its subsidiaries, principals, agents, and/or employees liable for any physical, mental, emotional or other damage to myself, any other participant in the Course(s), any third party, or any property that might occur due to my participation in the Course. If I have any questions, I will bring them to a leader of the activity or another representative of Portal Priestess. If I feel any physical or emotional discomfort during any activity, I will cease such activity immediately and I will inform a leader of such activity or another representative of Portal Priestess. Portal Priestess reserves the right to terminate my involvement in this program at any such time and for any reason.
8. Arbitration. I agree that any claims, actions, suits or other disputes (the “Disputes”) arising out of my participation in Course and/or involving any employee, representative, officer, worker, or assistant of Portal Priestess, will be decided by final and binding arbitration before the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) sitting in Delray Beach, FL. The arbitration will be held before one arbitrator pursuant to the AAA rules. By signing this agreement I am freely giving up my right to a trial by jury and, other than as set forth below, my right to have such Dispute resolved in a court of law. I further agree that, in any proceeding in connection with a Dispute, Portal Priestess shall be entitled, in addition to damages, unpaid fees, costs and interest, to recover the costs of the arbitration proceedings as well as any collection proceedings, as necessary, including reasonable attorneys’ fees. In the event it shall be necessary to obtain a court order confirming any such arbitral award, or to otherwise bring a court proceeding regarding the Dispute, I hereby irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of any court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Delray Beach, FL. to hear such matter. If any portion of this agreement is invalid it shall not affect the remainder, which shall be construed as though the parties had deleted the invalid portion.
9.Payment. I agree to pay my Course tuition in full, according to the payment schedule agreed to on my enrollment form. I acknowledge that my initial payment(s) is only refundable within three days after registration minus a 10% administration fee.
10. Length of Terms. The client must use all their purchased coaching sessions within the agreed timeframe, which is stated in the package description. (1 month for the Portal Quest Immersion). If the client fails to use their sessions within the timeframe without a discussion and agreement from your Portal Guides, the sessions will be forfeited without a refund.
11. About your Portal Guides. Sierra and Julie have over 40 years of combined experience as coaches, trainers and workshop facilitators in the arena of personal, business and wellness development. They have collectively facilitated more than 100 events and workshops for women and draw much of their teaching and lessons from their own investment in coaching and training programs, life experiences and working intimately with private clients for nearly 40 years. The coach will not share any information revealed during private coaching sessions, except when the coach determines that a situation may be dangerous or harmful, or the coach is seeking feedback back from other coaches (and then, your information will be kept anonymous).
12. Your responsibilities:
To show up, on time, for all sessions private, group or other. To communicate any tardiness to Julie, Sierra or a Portal Priestess representative before the scheduled appointment start time. Twenty-four (24) hour prior notification is mandatory for any cancellation or rescheduling. In the event that 24-hour notice is not given you will be held liable for the cost of your session.
To be “coachable” – To take the actions and practices given during coaching / mentoring, along with any other input you receive.
To create a powerful partnership- To be in full communication about everything pertinent in your life, including breakdowns. To be at cause in your life in the project areas.
I understand that coaching/ mentoring is not advice giving, psychotherapy or counseling. I agree to seek these or other professional services, if needed.
I am fully responsible for the decisions and actions I take regarding my life, business and other affairs. I shall in no way hold the coach/ mentor liable or responsible for any actions I take during or after this coaching relationship. I release and hold harmless the coach from any liability.
I understand that the coaches/ mentors make no guarantees and warranties, express or implied, about any results to be achieved.
I acknowledge that I have had the opportunity to review this document, I understand all aspects within it, and I agree to abide by it.